At Healthy Kids Pediatric Group we are available to answer your questions!
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Kids Health - includes parents, kids, and teen sites
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Traveler’s Health, Common Infectious Diseases, Safety, Public Health
- Safe Kids USA – dedicated to preventing unintentional injury in children
- NetSmartz Workshop - how to stay safer on the internet
- HealthyChildren.org - AAP parent guidance
- UpToDate - general pediatric and adult medicine information.
- AAP Car safety seats and transportation safety - Car seat information.
- Centers for Disease Control Vaccine & Immunization Site.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Immunization Site.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Education website. This is a great resource for families and discusses the many benefits of vaccination, known side effects, and the many controversies surrounding vaccination.
- CDC H1N1 Flu information site:
- CDC seasonal Flu information site:
- A high quality study debunking the link between Thimerosal in vaccines & Autism.